Trainings and speaking engagements have been the main reason why my family and I travel. This time, after surviving the “Friday” in my 8 to 5 job, my family and I drove all the way from Baguio to Antipolo! Thank God for TPLEX, we were able to arrive after safely 5 long hours. 🙂
Antipolo, or the City of Antipolo (Filipino: Lungsod ng Antipolo) is a city in the province of Rizal, Philippines located 26 kilometres (16 mi) east of Manila. It is the provincial capital of Rizal, the most-populous city in the CALABARZON region, and the seventh most-populous city in the Philippines with a population of 776,386 in 2015.
We braved the road without a hotel reservation because we planned to stay at my brother’s house in Pasig. However, after realizing that we will be arriving just around midnight and that my wife’s talk will be starting at 9am, we decided to check a hotel nalang near the training venue.
And look what we found at around 1am in the morning – Le Blanc hotel!
Namangha ako sa literal na kaputian kaya I did a quick google search to find out kung bakit panay maputi sa hotel na ito! Ayon sa google, Le Blanc is from the Old French “blanc” na ang ibig sabihin ay “white” at binibigay na palayaw sa mga taong bata pa pero may puting mga buhok na o di naman kaya sa mga taong ubod ng puti ang kutis.
Pagpasok mo sa hallway ay maputi talaga!
We got two single beds in the room with windows where you can see the pool.
The beds are comfortable naman with the usual na makakapal na comforter.
If you plan to work on your laptop, they also have a built-in desk.
If you need space, di masyado maluwang ang room but I found it more spacious than the rooms in Red Planet.
Ang importante, may nalaruan nanaman si Phillip ng kanyang mga hot wheels!
The hotel also includes breakfast for 2, and our son was included for free since he is only four years old. Breakfast buffet sila pero konti lang yung selection, siguro 3 or 4 na ulam lang, fruits at egg and pan cake counter.
As usual, Phillip and I are a big fan of pools at handa na kaming maligo pero we begged off this time, pati si Phillip na atat na atat maligo ay umayaw din because the pool was not ready, mukhang hindi pa nalilinisan. 😦
Sa parking naman, wala akong naging problema, ang importante naka park ako. 🙂
So what’s the verdict?
1) I commend the staff for being friendly, maputi din talaga ang budhi ng mga nagtatrabaho dito, na-punuan nila ang kakulangan ng hotel. Nakakatuwa din na kahit marami silang guests they take time to give you directions kung saan ka dapat pumunta considering that we are not from Antipolo.
2) Malakas ang wifi which is very helpful for bloggers like me.
3) Sosyal yung toiletries nila, look
ROOMS FOR IMPROVEMENT:
1) They should provide more than 1 key card agad agad and guests should not have to request for an extra one;
2) Pakabit ng Cable TV kasi analogue lang ang meron sila;
3) Dapat maayos na ang phone para pwede na matawagan ang front desk because I had to go down several times to ask sa front desk na pwede naman na sana gawin through phone;
4) They should clean the pool regularly, I am sorry di kami naligo. 😦
5) Medyo mahal ang rate per night for me considering na hindi pa handa lahat ng facilities nila. 😦
So, will I stay here again? Well yeah kasi ok naman, hoping that in the future ay malinis na yung pool kasi sayang yung ganda ng lugar kung sisirain lang ng maduming pool. 🙂
Kung tutulugan lang ang hanap mo, okay dito. 🙂
Till our next hotel stay!
See you ka-HAY! Society! 🙂
L. Sumulong Circle, Antipolo Rizal.